Sunday 30 December 2012

Seasons Greetings


I hope you all had a happy and safe Christmas and I wish everyone all the very best for 2013. Cherish the times spent with family and friends as it truly is precious. I haven't had much time to be creative this year, but I have made the odd card here and there. If you ask me, it doesn't get much better than a project that has a vintage theme that uses Tim Holtz products and techniques. There is much fun to be had :) And it just so happens that this months CC101 challenge theme is Vintage/Christmas or both. So here is a card I made using a La Blanche stamp (I love La Blanche stamps) and coloured with Distress inks. Glossy Accents used as a resist  ....


2 comments:

  1. I love the stamps you used; I'll need to look into them. Have a very Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim. The stamps are made from silicon and are very detailed. You get very crisp images. La Blanche has some videos on her Youtube channel in which she demonstrates how she uses them. Happy New Year to you too. I hope it is a creative one :)

    ReplyDelete