Thursday 10 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Here are a couple of cards I made using the "Brushless Watercolour technique" with "Distress" inks.  I am entering these in the Inspiration Emporium May Challenge - "Flowers". Here is the link to check it out:-   http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/?p=973

I am very excited as this is the first online challenge I have entered!


Close up

Hand made pin & embellishment :)












Mothers Day - Card 2

Close up of Hand made pin & embellishment :)

Close up














"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take".


As this Sunday is Mothers Day,  I'd like to wish all the Mothers out there a very happy day, surrounded by those you love.  Happy Mothers Day Mum. Thank you for everything :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this and the image and colours are fab. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your work
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind comments Catherine. I am now following your blog also. Jen xo

    ReplyDelete