Tuesday 12 June 2012

I met Tim Holtz!

2012 Scrapbook and Papercraft Convention - Brisbane

What an awesome experience. I feel privileged to have had the opportunity to attend some of Tim's demonstrations. And I was so lucky to be able to take home some of  his artwork! Nothing is too much trouble. Tim is so generous with his time and he shares as much information as he can.  He autographed one of his tags and my Compendium books! And to my surprise I am in one of the photos he posted on his blog!
An awesome experience!
Tim's Creations that I was lucky enough to take home!

Having a joke with the crowd.




4 comments:

  1. so rediculously jealous and excited for you!!!!! treasure the moments! and what ever will you do woth his tags?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so lucky Heather. Might have something to do with spending so many hours at his demos :) Not sure about the tags - I might have to display them in a locked cabinet or something LOL Some ladies were lucky enough to receive pendants he made. Very special!

      Delete
  2. Wow Jen such a fab photo and an experience you'll never forget. Hope I get to meet him One day!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine it was an experience I will cherish. Even though I didn't get to go to any of his paid workshops, the time spent at his demos was equally amazing I'm sure. He is so willing to teach and answer questions, sign autographs and pose for photos. The people from "Stamp It" who were sponsoring him to be here had to prompt him to take breaks as he would have stayed there as long as there were people interested! If you get the chance to meet him GRAB IT with open arms! xo

      Delete